The Bruno Elan stairlift (model SRE-3000) offers a long list of standard features that are usually found only on more expensive equipment. The simplicity in design makes the Elan easier for those who are handicapped, and less costly to install than other stairlifts for New Jersey residents and allow for more of the home to be handicap accessible.
- Straight rail with covered track for clean appearance hides all mechanical components
- Can be Installed to Within 5″ from Wall – when armrest, seat and footrest are folded unit only takes up 12″ leaving plenty of room for others to use the stairs
- Audio Diagnostics – make service easier and more precise
- Two 12-volt Batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Swivel Seat – rotates 90 degrees at top landing for easier exit
- Flip-up arms, seat and footrest
- Generous, comfortable seat size with adjustable height
- Soft Start/Stop – smooth rack-and-pinion drive without hesitation
- Safety Sensors – stops you, even if the slightest obstacle is detected
- Wireless call/send controls on each landing
- Seat Belt
- Optional folding lower track section
- 300lb weight capacity
Acorn 120 Superglide
- Padded seat and backrest
Ensures that Acorn stairlifts from NJ give the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional paddle switches
Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
Stair lifts are fitted as standard for added security.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest
Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Lockable swivel seat
Allows the user to safely enter and exit the stair lift without the need for twisting the body.
- Fast Installation
Acorn 120 stairlifts fix quickly and easily to your staircase.
- Lockable on/off switch
Allows the user to prevent others from using the stair lift.
- Diagnostic ditital display
Informs the user of the status of the stair lift.
- Safety sensors
Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stair lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls
2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to ‘call’ or ‘send’ the stair lift up or down the staircase.
- 300lb weight capacity
- Overall depth folded 13″
- Optional hinged track is available
As a stairlifts dealer in NJ, Williams offers the Acorn as a practical and affordable solution to all of your mobility needs. With a reliable stairlift solution installed in your home, you no longer have to struggle traveling from floor to floor. At Williams Lifts, it is our goal to help those in the NJ area find great solutions for their home mobility needs.
With superior styling and superb craftsmanship, the Electra-Ride Elite (Model SRE-2010) offers the finest in streamlined, ultra-compact design and performance. A home chair lift that reflects the taste and sophistication of the most elegant homes, the Elite sets the new standard for residential accessibility, allowing those who rely on a wheelchair to access all areas of their house.
Here are just a few of the outstanding features of this Bruno stair lift:
- Comes standard with soft start and soft stop
- A vertical, straight rail that installs to within 6 in (152 mm) from the wall – family members and guests will have no problem using the stairs
- Superior aesthetics, including seven different choices of upholstery
- Visual coded diagnostics for instant unit status – a time saver when maintenance/service representatives know what to expect in advance
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- A new, offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
Updated for 2010! Learn all about the folding rail options for the Electra-Ride Elite – both manual and powered folding rail options are now available. Make your beautiful house a home, once again. The newly redesigned Electra-Ride Elite combines marvelous elegance with the industry’s most reliable operation for those who are handicapped or simply need some assistance walking up and down the stairs. There are many stair chairs, but the Elite stands alone! Complement your New Jersey home and your lifestyle with the finest in home chair lifts for a more handicap accessible living.